Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nicki Minaj Admits She Is NOT A Bisexual!!




If you have only heard one Nicki Minaj track in all of her career I am sure you have heard her mention or at least refer the herself as being attracted to women or taking part in some sort of sexual encounter with another woman. As a matter of fact it had become common census among the hip hop community that Nicki Minaj was indeed a bisexual. Well, we were all wrong according to an interview she recently took part in with Rolling Stone Magazine. I really feel no sort of shock with this new developement. I am not surprised that Nicki Minaj would imply that she was bisexual simply to make for good headlines and garner attention. I am also not shocked that she is simply not gay. No big deal to me. I mean lets be honest, it is no secret that Nicki Minaj uses her sexuality as a marketing tool and we know that a lot of men get off on the whole idea of a woman being with another woman. So of course it seemed like a good idea for her to imply that she may be into that kind of thing in her explicit lyrics. She had this to say in reference to her sexuality
"I think girls are sexy, but I'm not gonna lie and say I date girls"

Ok, real talk.  I think a lot of us women (if we are being honest) can relate to that comment.  Nicki Minaj has a massive following of gay fans and they are disappointed with her recent confession.  I'm sure they will get over it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment