Friday, October 19, 2012

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Prepare for Secret Wedding in Italy!!!

Brace yourself everyone because the secret but not so secret wedding of Jessic Biel and Justin Timberlake is about to go down in Italy.  According to my sources the couple has been celebrating in Italy with close friends and family all while prepping for waht seems like an impromptu to wedding. 

The couple have been keeping their wedding details on lock down in order to keep people like me (or should I say us) out of their business.  So all we really know right now is that the wedding si to take place in Italy.  we still lack details like what Jessica Biel will be wearing, the venue and even the guest list.  Well, I guess Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel do deserve some level of privacy.  Just as long as they provide us with all the details afterwards.  You know I will go kray kray if I don't get any info soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment