Friday, August 31, 2012

Chris Brown's Drastic Weight Loss Suggest Drug Use


So I'm surfing the web and come accros some pictures of Chris Brown and I must say that he is not looking to hot. I have seen this look before. Umm hmm, I believe they call it crackhead chic!


His face is all sunken in and his arms are crazy skinny. Now I don't know for sure if he is using drugs but I do know that he is not looking very healthy at all. Sources close to him say that Chris and his model girl friend have been abusing a drug that is very similar to ecstacy on a daily basis. So much so that his voice is not what it use to be. Which explains all the techno music. Oh how I long for a sweet ballad like the old days.

Of course there are those that would like to blame the drama over Rihanna for his drastic was weight loss but that happened years ago, get real.
Chris, baby, please take care of yourself. I would hate to see your talent and career be destroyed. I know life gets hard but trust me when I say there are much better ways to deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment