Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Back Together...For Now!

So Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are officially back together.  How covienient that is since they will soon have to honor their contractual obligations to promote their upcoming movie Breaking Dawn : Part 2 together.  I absolutely do not believe that this reconciliation between the two actors is legit. 

To tell you the truth Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart do not even exist in my world.  In my world there is only Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. So I don't even know what all the fuss is about. Bella would never ever in all of eternity even think about steppin' out on Edward so my nerves are straight. While the rest of y'all worry about that other couple you can find me right here behind my keyboard anxiously awaiting Breaking Dawn : Part 2 to satisfy the die hard Twilight fan deep within me.

Just do me a favor, when that Robert and Kristen duo break-up again right after they have completed the rounds of promotion for Breakin Dawn : Part 2 please do not bother to inform me because I don't even know who they are.


Check Out Original Story.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment