Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ashton Kutcher is Ranked as Highest Paid Television Actor

Two and a Half Men Star Ashton Kutcher has been named as televisions highest paid actor, according to Forbes.  According the the annual survey of highest paid television actors, Ashton Kutcher raked in a cool $24 million between the months of May 2011 and May 2012.  His Two and a Half Men predecessor charlie sheen did not even make the top ten. 

Right behind Ashton Kutcher is the star of televisions hospital drama House, Hugh Laurie who earned $18 million .  What was suprising to me is the fact that Ray Romano earned just as much as Hugh Laurie.  I guess that can be largely contributed to re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond.  I am a big fan of House as well as Everybody Loves Raymond so I guess I should not be all that shocked. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment