Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Why is Bristol Palin Still Dancing With The Stars?

I think I am going to have to do some research on what actually makes a person a "star".  I say this because I just do not understand why Bristol Palin qualifies as a "star" and has therefore made it to the all star "Dancing With The Stars" season.  To top things off she is still there...dancing.  Not only is she not a star in my eyes but she also is not much of a dancer either.  This is an issue that continues to frustrate me since I am a huge dancing with the stars fan.  The actual stars that truly deserve to make it to the finale never do.  Unfortunately they succumb to low votes and have to leave early.  While meritless stars like Bristol Palin continue to dance without having any rythm or timing whatsoever.  Well, if you got a chance to catch last nights episode of "Dancing With The Stars" then you know that Bristol is starting to think along the same lines at least according to a comment that she made to her dance partner/teacher.

"I know you're bummed that you don't have Sabrina or Shawn"

Of course Mark Ballas responded in a way that would ease her worries and hopefully lift her self esteem. This would be the correct way to respond.  Yet, it does not change the fact that she can't dance and she is not a star.  Am I the only one willing to say this?  I guess so.  Oh well, it is my opinion and also happens to be the truth.  What I cannot deny is her voter following.  She must be getting votes from all those people who also believe they have talent but really don't. 

Dancing With The Stars.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment