Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kim Kardashian Jealous of Ex's Girlfriend Being Pregnant


Reggie Bush is expecting a child with his current girlfriend Lilit Avagyan and apparently Kim Kardashian is devastated with this development.  In her world if your are black and play professional sports then you should only be impregnating her and her alone.  Maybe I went to far....maybe. 

The Miami Dolphins Running Back and his model girlfriend have been dating for about a year now and reports are saying that she is most definitely preggers.  Now even though Kim Kardashian has nothing but good things to say about her current man Kanye West, people close to her say that she is disappointed that she too cannot move on with her life.  She still has a lot of issues to clear up concerning her messy divorce from Kris Humphries. 

So really she is just jealous. Hey, I only call it like I see it.  I have been saying that she was jealous of her sisters for a very long time now. Consider the fact that one has two kids, the other is happily married and Kim has nothing even close to that.  So what does she do.....jump from relationship to relationship looking for the next best thing.  She will never be happy because she is in a constant state of competition.  And the recent rumors of her being unhappy about the news of her ex having a baby just proves my point.  At least she admits that she has a bad habit of rushing into things.

"When I look back at interviews I gave (about previous boyfriends) saying, 'We're talking about marriage, etc.' it's embarrassing. And I really believed it at the time! I'm such a hopeless romantic that I'll always believe the next one is the one.".
Try to be happy for other people Kim.  Everything is not about you or a reflection on you. I'm just sayin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment