Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cee Lo Green to Drop New Christmas Album

The holiday season is coming upon us and I must say that nothing says holidays like a Cee Lo Green Christmas album.  I there is no sarcasm when I say this because I think a Cee Lo Christmas album would be bangin! 

Apparently he will be putting his own unique twist on classics such as "This Christmas", "Silent Night" and "You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch".  The best part about this Christmas album is that he will be working with 19 Former Voice contestants. 

"I have truly kept my word and remained committed to everyone," is what Cee Lo said when asked about working with his former team.

"All of my people are coming from season 3 as we stand, and I am going back to season 1 getting Nakia, Nicci, Vicci, Jamar and Chessa."

This Christmas album is to be entitled "Cee Lo's Magic Moment" and is set to be released on October 30, 2012. I will be ready to download this to start my holiday season of right!

Check Out Original Story.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment