Monday, August 13, 2012

Miley Cyrus Chops of Hair after Cryptic Tweets






Yes y'all, my girl Miley Cyrus has chopped of her a hair and I must admit that she looks hot.  I am truly diggin' this look on Miley.  Her platinum blond locks contrasted by those dark eyebrows really give her a very edgy look.  What this short look also does for her is show off that beautiful face of hers.  I just love it!  I don't know if I can even say it enough.  Love it, love it LOVE IT!!

This drastic change occurred late this past Sunday night with the help of celebrity stylist Chris McMillan.  Miley posted some tweets just before she cut her hair off which included a picture of Chris McMillan who was getting ready to do the deed. 

"Its happening"  was one tweet followed by "if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.  My hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye." 

And that was it because 5 hours later the deed was done and I love it.  Miley girl you are workin' it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment