Friday, August 10, 2012

50 Cent Wants a Role on Glee

Credit: mp3waxx.com

That's right, you have read correctly.  The rapper turned actor (a very good actor might I add) wants to land a starring role on the hit musical t.v. show Glee.  Of course it would have to be a role created specifically for him and he is definitely not interested in playing a rapper.  Apparently that would just be to easy and he is looking for a challenge.  50 Cent started acting back in '05 and has worked along side Robert De Niro and Bruce Willis.  It seems he has caught the acting bug and would like to put his new skill set to work on Glee.  I personally think this is a great idea.  Maybe it will enable me to actually watch an entire episode of Glee. Yes that's right, I have never seen a whole entire episode of Glee. Sue me.  If I am not mistaken,  50 Cent would be the first rapper ever to star on the show.  Such a trail blazer.  Original Story....

0 comments:

Post a Comment