Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lil Wayne Delays Release of Dedication 4 Gansta Grillz Mixtape


So if you were anticipating the release of Lil Waynes new Dedication 4 Gansta Grillz mixtape your just gonna have to wait a little longe.  Lil Wayne is delaying the release of his mixtape due to the recent release of 2 Chainz's debut album Based on a T.R.U Story.  Basically he does not want to take any of the shine away from his good friend 2 Chainz by releasing Dedication 4 Gansta Grillz right behind Based on a T.R.U Story. Lil Wayne had this to say following a performance in New York City with Nicki Minaj

"I know I was supposed to drop that Dedication 4 tonight, but listen, my homeboy 2 Chainz just dropped his album yesterday [August 14th]."  "That's my real, real, real good homeboy right there and I refuse to put any attention on me when the spotlight, everybody's eyes, everybody's attention and everybody's focus shoulde be on my ni**a 2 Chainz's album Based on a T.R.U Story. So therefore I aint giving you bi*ches Dedication 4 yet. I'ma give it to y'all in anothe week or so.  But I ain't gonna lie, I ain't finished that motherfu**er. I've been skatng and sh*t, falling and sh*t and all that type of sh*t, but I'll give it to you like, next week. Stop Trippin' pimp."


Well, you heard the man stop tripping it will be out soon.  If you now weezy you know that he stand true to the fundamental value that "family comes first".  You gotta respect that.  However, I kinda wonder if he would have dropped the mixtape anyway if he had actually finished it on time.  I'm just sayin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment