Monday, August 13, 2012

Kanye offered $350 Million by Kris Jenner to Marry Kim Kardashian

Wow, now I knew that "momager" Kris Jenner will do just about anything to make a buck but when is enough enough?  Now word on the street is that she tried to bribe Kanye West to marry her biggest money maker Kim Kardashian.

So my sources tell me that Kris apparently offered Kanye a whopping $350 million just to put a ring on it.  We all know there is no need for him to marry Kim other wise.  It's not like she is holding out on the goods or anything.  I digress.  However, I would feel so horrible if my own mother felt the need to bribe my boyfriend to marry me.  Kim did not seem to respond to this well neither considering the fact she left for Mexico just to get away from her money hungry momager Kris.  Is Kris really capable of doing such a thing?  Well, lets not forget about the rumors of her setting up the media circus of a marriage of Kim Kardashian to Kris Humphries who wasn't even an A-List name.  That was a bad deal Mrs. Jenner.  I know that you are capable of better business dealings than that? 

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment