Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cuba Gooding Jr. Headed to Rehab

Well, I guess my boy Cuba Gooding Jr. has had one to many alcohol induced incidents and not his camp has convinced him to check in to rehab. I did not think his drinking was that serious but I guess it would be better for him to nip it in the bud now before it really does get out of hand. I do understand that some may say it has already gotten out of hand since he has been accused of assaulting a bartender. I seriously think that was a misunderstanding. Just my opinion. It turns out that his family actually staged an intervention. This leads me to believe that is drinking may be a lot more intense than any of us in the public may actually know. I am glad he has decided to get help. I'm praying for you Cuba!

0 comments:

Post a Comment