Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kobe Bryant May Lose Wife Vanessa Bryant If He Can't Win Championship



If you didn't already know Vanessa Bryant Filed for divorce last winter amid rumors of Kobe Bryant cheating on her and also because of "irreconcilable differences.  However, since then the two have made up and are back together again.  But Vanessa wants to make one thing clear to Kobe and that is she will not be married to someone who does not win multiple titles.  Yes y'all , she said MULTIPLE. 

"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't winn championships.  If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."

Woooow is all I have to say about that.  Vanessa Bryant is laying the smack down on Kobe Bryant.  Does this make her a all out, through and through gold digger through.  I just don't know how I feel about this.  Considering that fact that Kobe feels he and cheat all he wants and still come home to his wife I guess there is nothing wrong with demanding that he comes home with a championship ring every season.  I mean it is the least he could do.....right? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment