Thursday, August 30, 2012

Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out!...FINALLY!!

What a great day it is when I get to wake up to news of one of my favorite Kardashians FINALLY getting rid of some dead weight.  That's right y'all Kourney Kardashian and Scott Disick have broken up and the heavens have opened up to let the light shine, Hallelujah!  Please forgive me if I seem overly excited about this development but I am just so happy that Kourtney has made this decision because Scott is just not right for her at all. 

So the insiders are saying that during the taping of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami Kourtney and Scott will be living in seperate apartments.  For some reason people close to the couple think this is a bad idea.  Apparently they think that Scott will be even more reckless with his partying if he is in his own place, especially since Miami is such a party city.  I don't agree at all. Now don't get me wrong of course Scott is gonna party.  That is all he knows how to do.  He basically does just that for a living, but why should Kourtney even care about whatever he is doing when not living in the same apartment as her.  To tell the truth Scott is gonna misbehave even when living under the same roof as Kourtney and new baby Penelope Scotland. 

Of course there are those of us that also see this as another publicity stunt planned by E! in preparation for the new season of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.  Either way I am very happy the she has told Scott Disick to kick rocks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment