Saturday, August 11, 2012

"Where am I Gonna Go? Jada Pinkett on Rumors of Divorce

Phil Davis NY
In the September issue of Essence magazine Jada Pinkett Smith put the rumors of she and Will Smith getting a divorce to bet, at least until next year.  When aked about the divorce rumors in her interview this is what she had to say.
"It seems like that happens at least once a year, or at least once every tow years.  Where am I gonna go?  Where am I going to go? That's my boo.  It's like he's another part of me."
I guess this will ease my mind....for now.  Yes, I know there are a bunch of you that just don't care anymore but I know that when there are rumors of divorce then something ain't right.  I'm just not ready to see these two break up.  So, for now, every thing is good in the Smith house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment