Saturday, August 11, 2012

Kim Kardashian Wants to be Kanye's Baby Momma


Oh Noooo, say it aint so! Kanye, I know you are a smart man that just happens to have a taste for the not so lady like lady (y'all like how I cleaned that up) but you cannot let this happen. I assure you that this will not be a good thing for you.
" "Kim is ready to have babies and talks about it all the time," reveals a Kardashian insider to In Touch Weekly. And since she has been on the pill for around 15 years, reports another source, Kim, 31, is taking the necessary measures to make it easier to conceive."
What a desperate move on Kim's part. Why is she in such a rush for babies and marriage. Personally, I think she is trying to keep up with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe. I think I sense the green eyed monster. Kim please take some advice from me. Please just wait until it is right. Do things at your own pace and do not judge your life against others. Church!
source: In Touch Weekly

0 comments:

Post a Comment