Monday, August 13, 2012

The Spice Girls Close Out 2012 Summer Olympics






Ok, I know y'all caught the closing ceremonies of the 2012 Summer Olympics and if you did you definitely saw the most famous British girl group The Spice GirlsThey were joined by the likes of One Direction and Eric Idle.  And yes, all five spice girls were on stage even Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) as well as Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), Melanie Brown (Scary Spice), Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), and Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice). 

Seems like it was just yesterday that I was begging my mother to let me see the new Spice Girls movie in theaters and here we are many years later with them closing out the 2012 Summer Olympics.  I did not thinkig that I would be as excited as I was.  But I just not could not stop my self from singing all to Spice Up Your Life.  Okay, I will admit it, I was definitely a Spice Girls  fan back in the day.  I truly enjoyed seeing them perform live once again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment